The Key Benefits of the Farm Gas Power design over other systems are maximising of gas production, low running costs, reliability and low maintenance
- Controlled Digester MixingClick to learn more about Farm Gas Power systems' Controlled Digester Mixing, with low electrical load. This gives more complete digestion of feedstock to maximise “economic” gas production, by only drawing off the fully digested liquid, allowing further digestion of the more solid feedstock.
- Silt and Grit RemovalClick to learn more about Farm Gas Power systems' Silt and Grit Removal to maintain full digester volume, which maintains full gas production and the designed retention time of the digesting material, with no need to periodically shut down the digester to remove grit and silt.
- Fully insulated roofsClick to learn more about Farm Gas Power systems' Fully insulated roofs, bases and tanks for better thermal efficiency, so heat recovered from the Combined Heat and Power Unit is maximised therefore taking full advantage of the Renewable Heat Initiative. With the non-corrosive Glass Reinforced Plastic roof the digester tank volume is fully utilised.
- Automatic FeedbackClick to learn more about Farm Gas Power systems' Automatic Feedback to optimise on electricity production from the feedstock, preventing unnecessary flaring of the biogas.
- The gas and slurry Pressure / Vacuum ReliefClick to learn more about the Gas and Slurry Pressure / Vacuum Relief Valve and Foam Alleviation of Farm Gas Power systems and Foam Alleviation protects the digester roof, vessel, gas lines, and the Combined Heat and Power Unit (CHP).
- Low Running CostsClick to learn more about the Low Running Costs of a Farm Gas Power system of a Farm Gas Power system compared to other digester systems, as every 4 years or so their digesters will need to be cleaned out costing from £50,000 each time.